Thursday, July 11, 2013

Beautiful Surprises

So today I went to visit my cousin at her book store. My friend is sick so she kinda bailed. I walked in and she was like 'Are you waiting to be helped?" and I was like "Wow, you don't recognize me?" and it was like instant word vomit with a bit of "oh my god, you're not who I think you are?" And a bit of "you look 25" (lol, 17 here.) It was amazing and short, but I got to spend time with books. Who wouldn't want to spend time with books, they're amazing. LIKE ME. (lol jk). I was going to buy some books and then she was like, here happy Graduation and now I have two free books and that's like Christmas because I'm broke as a MF and I love reading. It sucks to be me.

I did nothing for the rest of the day, though I was at the bookstore for the majority of the day.

I did laundry actually, that counts as being productive. I did TWO loads. AND folded them. I didn't put them away yet though. That's too much work for one day. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.

Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment