Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Courage Is A Dangerous Thing

When will life stop being so uneventful? When will the real fun begin? When will I have more than one friend, at least ones that want to be around me. God, does life suck so much that I feel the need to physically change all my surroundings so very often. I hate change, and yet I crave it so much I can't sit still.

I feel that I need to make a major change in my life, and yes I have made a few of those already. I need to find me. I don't know who I am, I don't know anything. I am so confused that it brings me to the brink of sickness. I hate to think about it. I hate to feel it. Because I can, all the time. In everything I do.

Today I was actually awake before noon. What an accomplishment! I even ironed my dress, because YES, I had an interview. I don't really know how it went, as it was my first ever interview. I guess I'll find out on Friday or Monday. This morning I went to the mall to get my nails done and it was eerie. The mall was so empty, partly because it was ten thirty in the morning and also it was a week day. I might just start shopping earlier. No lines is a great thing.

I've started writing my ongoing book again. Chapter two is still giving me trouble but chapter three looks like it might be heading in a good direction. It's exciting seeing something mold beneath your very own eyes. It's probably horrible and whatnot but I like it. Even if it's for my eyes only, I can live with that.


Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment