Sunday, July 7, 2013

Craving Love

Well, I don't quite understand anything anymore. I'm so confused all the time and it's not healthy. I feel sick all the time and I'm almost always worried. Worried about what? That is a wonderful question. I have no idea. 

Today, I mainly watched Teen Wolf again because what else do you do on Sundays? That's right, nothing. I drove home and it wasn't bad. I got here in one piece. Wonderful. 

I've been going through all my writings (all incomplete by the way) and they're all cliche. The girl gets the guy and all that BS. I need new things to write about. Completely different things. Like murder mystery or something incredibly across the spectrum. 

I'm craving it again. That odd desire to be with someone. Completely unknown to me as I've never even had a boyfriend. I just don't understand, I can't even keep friends. I'm afraid I'm a complete train wreck and I don't know how to fix myself. I wish I could, wish I knew how. Sometimes I feel like there's something wrong with me. 

Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment