Monday, July 1, 2013

A First For Everything

Number 30 on my summer bucket list is to create and keep a Summer Blog. A place where I can keep all my daily activities, memories, pictures and even other things on my 'bucket list'. Graduating high school makes it feel that this isn't really summer and it just leads into the rest of my life. (Which it does, but I don't want to dwell on that.) My top priority right now is to find a job (Number 43) that way I can afford to do all the other things on my summer bucket list. Today was uneventful, until I decided that it was time to get out of bed around 12. I was unproductive until about 3, when I got ready and went shopping for the perfect shirt to match my skirt for my interview tomorrow. I stumbled across a beautiful striped blue and white dress so I bought that instead. (My lonely skirt is still in the drawer). I also got a great buy on a purple tee. I bought part of my little sister birthday present for Friday and also a Wreck This Journal (Number 44). Abby helped me start that off and now she can't wait to pour coffee on it. (Little kids are adorable). I'm currently applying for community college and writing questions for my interview tomorrow.


Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment