Friday, July 5, 2013

Music To My Ears

Another ending to an awesome day. I swear, sleep is for the weak. I don't even go to sleep before midnight. It's whatever. 

I spent the majority of the day on Netflix because that shit is the bomb dot com. Addicting as hell. All I do at night is watch movies. What is sleep? Tonight it's Atlantis and Captain America. It's whateva. 

I got to go to Barnes and noble. (My secret love) and spend time with a friend I haven't seen in a good long time. And then crashed a birthday party with another friend. Pool time and cool wine. ( there was no wine. It just rhymed). I think ice cream late at night is becoming a habit. A bad habit. But it's so good! Maybe I should start exercising. (God knows I need to). Well today was eventful. And partially well spent. I'm glad I put myself out there for once and jumped at the chance of uncomfortableness. Yay me! 

Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment