Saturday, July 6, 2013

Train Wrecks Aren't Pretty

I've realized something incredibly important today. I don't belong anywhere. I don't have a place where I feel safe, at home, whatever it is. It kinda sucks.

I'd like to say today was more productive, but it wasn't. When is it ever? Unless you count finishing season one of Teen Wolf accomplishing. Yay me. I did write most of my thank you cards out though. That's an accomplishment.

I got to spend time with another friend that I haven't seen in a while. It was fun and our weirdness collides and it's always a good time with her. Especially at the movies. Today was pretty much a suckass day. Maybe tomorrow will be better? Probably not. I'm not ready for life to come at me with full force. I'm not ready to be an adult and be responsible. I just want to be a kid again. Was I ever?

Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment