Monday, September 16, 2013

Burning Betrayal

So I kind of forgot about this, and me doing nothing all summer got in the way(mostly Tumblr). I've obtained a job and started my first semester at college. (hey look, I did SOMETHING this summer.) But it's not really like it matters, no one really reads this anyway right? It's just a way for me to get things off my chest and maybe remember what I ate that day because my memory really is terrible. 

There's not much to be caught up on, I lost a best friend. I have no other friends. I have no money. I have the internet and that's all I need.(There's actually a horrifying truth to this) I kind of wish I had some internet friends. It really wouldn't matter who we were because there would probably be no chance of ever meeting. *Sigh*. I just want something for once in my life to be great and intense and fantastic. I'll let you know when that happens. 

I'm still writing, though my motivation to do anything these days is waning. Except for maybe my school work, I try to get it done right before class. (Old habits die hard. Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator). Poetry frustrates me but when it flows it flows well. 

I've been so wrapped up in every single depressed thing that's been going on since last year. And since I don't have anyone to talk to about it really it just keeps building up inside. If you tell me my shoe is untied I will probably break down crying, its just going to happen. Either run away quickly or lend me your shoulder and plan to listen to my rants. Bring tissues please. 

I really just need someone to talk to. 

Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean

 



No comments:

Post a Comment