Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Friends For The Keeping

I got my coworker written up today. Which basically means it was a good day. It may sound mean but I just can't help the satisfaction I feel when I know I got her in trouble. Well really her own mouth got her in trouble. Can't wait to work with her again next week. If that's not tense, I don't know what is.

I woke up late today and didn't have to worry about anything. It was pretty amazing. I literally woke up, and then watched a movie. Then I had to get ready for work.

I love having a friend that just wants to hang out, get coffee and chill in a park at like almost 10 at night. If you suggest this I will probably make you my new best friend and love you for a week.

I also love friends that have the patience to sit there with you and figure out how to work skype because I am a moron. If you have patience then we should be best friends.

I miss my friends. I miss everything that I can't have right now. I want to sit and cry because I guess I've been such a bully and haven't known it. And now people are avoiding me because they don't want to get 'punched in the arm' like what the actual fuck, I thought I was old enough to know when to punch someone in their fucking face or not. I just actually can't handle it right now. This post has to be cut short because my feelings are overwhelming me right now and I just need to go sit in the corner and cry over the fact that I've been an oblivious asshole.

Til The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment