Monday, September 23, 2013

Procrastination, An Addicting Sickness

Last night I was too incredibly lazy so I forwent doing my Movie app and Analysis class paper. The result was getting up at 6 AM and doing two pages worth of unedited complete bullshit probably. Who knows if there was even sentences? I know I don't. And while I was up, I did some laundry. Because really why not?

I hate my math class and I think that maybe I was supposed to do some homework or something. Maybe I'll save that til' tomorrow morning yeah? Get up at 4? Get in a good hour and a half of work? Lol, I could get a semi-decent amount of sleep if I went to bed right now. Though people are actually talking to me and it's exciting.

TV fills the empty voids of things that normal humans are supposed to have like love and nourishment. It's okay I like not having to deal with other peoples shit.

I'm not sure of what else to write. I guess today was a pretty decent day.

Til The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment