Thursday, October 24, 2013

Closure Fuck You

Can I get some new friends? Please. Please Please?! 

So I guess I got closure, but I don't really know if it's even that. I hate inconsiderate people. Like go fuck yourself because I have thought of you before everything I did, and kept you in mind before I went and blew you off for like ever. I can't keep how frustrated I am inside,Its aggravating to have a friendship turn to shit and all you can say is 'I'm done and over it, bye'?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. 

This is why I have trust issues and don't want to make new friends. This is why I hurt. You just joined the list of people that I eternally hate and yes hate is a strong word and so is fuck. So fuck you.

Maybe there will be an actual post tonight because obviously this is just a little mini-rant.
Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment