Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Old Is Fading Away, Again

It's been awhile my nonexistent viewers. I've been busy as funny as that sounds. Busy with school work that I'm already getting behind in because Netflix keeps calling my name. Like a long lost lover, I can't resist. 

Tumblr consumes me all night and day. Hitting post limit isn't as difficult as it seems. I'm currently waiting for midnight to continue. I've also been watching new (to me) TV shows. Like Arrow,Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, The Originals, Hawaii 5-0, Criminal Minds and occasionally Impractical Jokers (because you don't have to follow that to understand it).

I've taken another job working under family. It's long hours and good pay. As weird as this sounds, I'm just hungry all the time especially because I can't leave to get something to eat. 

I've also started a new art class and despite my hatred for it, I can't seem to shake it. I enjoy it but it frustrates me to no end. I've chosen to oil paint a stone house in the forest in the middle of fall. It's going to come out wonderful I hope. I have ten more weeks to find out. 

I need a new phone because I dropped mine less than a foot and now there's a chunk missing from the front screen and it aggravates my ear when I talk on the phone. (iPhone 4). Maybe it's time for an upgrade. 

I need to make some friends stat. Because I don't feel that I fit in here and its just space. I don't know what I'm doing with my life or at this community college. I hate all my classes and yeah. I'm just so positive.

Till The Sun Rises,

Sarah Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment